Quick-Change Release System
- To use the new Quick-Change Release System, you’ll first use the handle set to disengage the locking mechanisms that keep the insert in place.
- Use the button on the handle set to release the lever from its locked position, then flip the handle in the upward position. This unlocks the insert from inside storm door.
- Now that the insert is unlocked, you may gently press on the insert to pop the insert out of place. This gives you the ability to lift and remove the insert completely from the storm door unit.
- From here, you’ll be able to take the alternative insert and place gently into the middle of the storm door to take the place of the previous insert.
- Once in position, you can then re-engage the locking mechanisms by pushing the lever into its normal operating position and then clicking the button to lock the lever in place.
Within seconds, you’ve now just swapped out the insert inside your storm door. A quick, no hassle, easy solution to getting the most use of your storm door.